Beautiful day with our cruise ship returned!!

This morning when I woke up and openned the blinds, I saw our cruise ship return back to Kona, Yeah!!
Another beautiful day here. 

Received an email from one of our current guests said they had so much fan here, they went to the Helicopters and many other tours and had a lot of fan on Big Island. 

here is what they wrote to me:

"Emmy you guys have been the BEST hosts! I can’t wait to write my review and explain how magnificent your home is. We have loved every moment of our time in your home and in Kona! I am so sorry people have been scared away... we feel very safe here in Kona."

The one I just took this morning.   :)



Here is the real time air quality report.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does the Hawaii volcano really looks like from people's imagination